PCNE 3 Payment Procedures
The PCNE 3 will be held in the UST Quadricentennial Pavilion from 15 to 17 July 2016.
How to Pay
- Write down / print a copy of the BPI subscriber number and the amount to be paid.
- Go to any BPI branch. Bring the copy of the subsriber number.
- BPI usually has a queue system. Go to the queue system.
- Select Bills payment.
- Select Roman Catholic Archbishop of Manila (RCAM) as Bills Payment Merchant.
- Type the subscriber number and the amount to be paid.
- System will give you a number.
- Wait for your number to be called to the counter.
- Once in the counter, pay the required amount.
- A bank receipt will be issued. Keep this receipt as proof of payment.
- A confirmation e-mail will be sent to verify your payment. E-mail will be sent 3-5 days after payment. Please contact us if you have not receive any.
- Check your payment status by going to www.pcne.com.ph/status and typing your subscriber number. This should take 3-5 days after payment.